4Runner with DEH-P9300 *HELP*

Participant count
  • Participant list

aznduece
10+ year member

San Jose
I NEED HELP PLEASE.

I just got the deck but I have a problem. Do any sound audio experts out there know what to do if I have an extra antennae lead wire with no where to plug on the pioneer deck? This antennae lead is supposed be sent a 12v signal so when I switch to radio on my truck, the antennae comes outta its hole.

Problems is I see no where to connect this wire. Someone please help. Thanks

hey man....pioneer decks normally come with a remote blue turn on lead...this controls the antenna....its normally a thin blue wire coming out the back of the deck

if you dont see it...check the deck's manual or ask someone where you bought the deck

thanks pioneer.

I got the job done, but now I have one more problem if it even is one. The antennae doesn't come down when I switch over to CD, I'm expecting it to because the stock radio does that.

Is something wrong or is that the way it'll be?

hey man...no the antenna wont come down when you switch to CD...you see...the blue wire recieves power when the unit is turned ON...so even if you switch to CD...the unit is still ON...therefore the antenna will stay up because it is still receiving power...it only comes down when you turn off the unit

thats normal and nothing is wrong with your deck

btw is that the deck that plays MP3's ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

aznduece

10+ year member
aznduece
San Jose
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from