4kw+ @ 1ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

k_schutte
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Don't care if it's a single amp or a pair of amps strapped. Don't care what the brand is as long as it ACTUALLY puts out the power I need. I don't care if they claim 20kw+ and it only does 4kw, as long as it's in the 4kw~ range, I'm interested. Thought I had a pair of PPI 7k's but that didn't work out.

I have $400, a Niche 6500 with some bad fets, PSI 2 motor, 10" baskets and some 8" pro audio mids.

Whatchya got?

Don't care if it's a single amp or a pair of amps strapped. Don't care what the brand is as long as it ACTUALLY puts out the power I need. I don't care if they claim 20kw+ and it only does 4kw, as long as it's in the 4kw~ range, I'm interested. Thought I had a pair of PPI 7k's but that didn't work out.
I have $400, a Niche 6500 with some bad fets, PSI 2 motor, 10" baskets and some 8" pro audio mids.

Whatchya got?
saz 3500?

I think I talked to him on CACO. Offered him that Niche and $400. Said he was interested but waiting on someone with a blown Crescendo 5500 to see what kinda cash he offered. Never heard back from the guy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.