4k+ Ampifier Suggestions

i have a VP 700.1 ill let you have for 800
7k for 800 wow. I like it but its to much. I plan just to have a small build and make it nice. I hate how the rca and speaker wires are on the same side tho...

since you said 4k+ ...I believe you've been presented some nice options by previous posters. out of your picks I'd go with Wolfram 4500 solid board price and money left to upgrade that electrical.
Yea its a good price but its a new product so I worry about its durability down the road.

Any opinions on the amps i listed?

The wolfram is the same board as a twisted 3.5k. I would have no fear dropping $$ on it if I already didn’t have my amps. Now if someone would buy my two twisted 1.8ks I’d probably throw some coin with it on two wolfram 3000.1s but then I’d have to add more batts....besides waiting for them to be in stock I’d grab a wolfram.

7k for 800 wow. I like it but its to much. I plan just to have a small build and make it nice. I hate how the rca and speaker wires are on the same side tho...

Yea its a good price but its a new product so I worry about its durability down the road.

Too much? YOU gonna be kicking yourself passing it up. Lol. I'm not really pushing to sell it I just wonder what I could do with double the power

its not a new product, its the same 5k board every other korean rebadge company out there sells. Nothing new. None of these korean companies are new its all dinosaur technology from decades ago. All thats new is marketing schemes.

Also You always want more power than needed. ALWAYS. keeps the amp nice and cool when you only use 60-80% of a bigger amp rather than redlining the smaller ampamp borderline clipping all the times. Thats how you keep good longevity on your equipment Especially if you run at half ohm which is going to place a lot more heat onto your amp. By having a bigger amp and keeping the gains low while still getting loud clean power, this alleviates that risk by a lot and also helps alleviate your tanked efficiency too.

its not a new product, its the same 5k board every other korean rebadge company out there sells. Nothing new. None of these korean companies are new its all dinosaur technology from decades ago. All thats new is marketing schemes.

Also You always want more power than needed. ALWAYS. keeps the amp nice and cool when you only use 60-80% of a bigger amp rather than redlining the smaller ampamp borderline clipping all the times. Thats how you keep good longevity on your equipment Especially if you run at half ohm which is going to place a lot more heat onto your amp. By having a bigger amp and keeping the gains low while still getting loud clean power, this alleviates that risk by a lot and also helps alleviate your tanked efficiency too.
Excatly why I need a bass 15k. Lol he's gets it he really gets it

Hmm.. thought something would be different with amps other than looks:confused:. You're right that I should buy a bigger amp but that VP 7k will destroy my AB XFL 12s. I'll have to spend more just to feed that monster amp.

I just want a setup like this guy I watch from oldbass40 videos

Hmm.. thought something would be different with amps other than looks:confused:. You're right that I should buy a bigger amp but that VP 7k will destroy my AB XFL 12s. I'll have to spend more just to feed that monster amp.

You run it at 1ohm. It's going to be fine. sound better than a 4kw and it's going to be more efficient. Eventually you gonna want a pair of vfls and then you don't have to go to the trouble of upgrading and trying to sell a 4kw..

jesus if that vp700.1 is in good condition i'll buy it for 800, that's a stupid price for that board but maybe im stupid and havent seen the market price for them yet

you have to be a fool to not get 5k out of it LOL even with an efficient box and high rise i bet your input voltage is just so bad you get a lot less output

jesus if that vp700.1 is in good condition i'll buy it for 800, that's a stupid price for that board but maybe im stupid and havent seen the market price for them yet
you have to be a fool to not get 5k out of it LOL even with an efficient box and high rise i bet your input voltage is just so bad you get a lot less output
I have a kenwood ddx 6904s (5 volt out) and a jl twk88.. lol

Nothing wrong with the board at all. Just dinged up from FedEx. It's in my car now. I wants a 12 or 15k..

They where 1200 last time I checked. I though it was 999 but that was a sale I missed.

no it wont destroy your xfls at all if you are smart about it, and down the line you'll never have to worry about amplifier power ever again.

Just because you have 8000 watts doesn't mean you have to use 8000. Also you can even run that amp on a stock electrical system if you know what you are doing. Its as simple as setting the gains via voltage drops.

Again... You can never have too big of an amp.

no it wont destroy your xfls at all if you are smart about it, and down the line you'll never have to worry about amplifier power ever again.
Just because you have 8000 watts doesn't mean you have to use 8000. Also you can even run that amp on a stock electrical system if you know what you are doing. Its as simple as setting the gains via voltage drops.

Again... You can never have too big of an amp.
My x8800 comes in today. So do my copper bussbars. Glassed the box a tad today. Need more glass. I ended up have to an the It's. I'm pissed. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.