Not open for further replies.

TWiZTiD859
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
1. Product:

4ga amp hook up kit

2. Specs:

The wire is marked as 4ga 100% oxygen free but I think its more like 6ga and probably CCA

17ft of red 4ga.

3ft grey/black 4ga

17ft brown remote wire

1 AGU fuse holder

1 orange/grey RCA 2ch cable

3. Description/Condition:

The kit is brand new, I just got it a few days ago. I ordered it from TheDingerDistribution the guy that has the Audio Technix,CT Sounds, Execution Audio, or whatever their name is this month,all that stuff. In the pics it CLEARLY showed Execution Audio 4ga wire but I get the package and I get a kit from Illuminati Audio? WTF!? Ive never heard of them,or is this Execution Audios new name? I thought Execution Audio had some decent wire thats why I bought the kit in the first place but I get this Illuminati stuff that is not true 4ga,even though the title is "True 4ga amp kit" and the fuse holder in the listing said Execution Audio and I get a blank one but thats not a big deal the wire is what pssed me off. This wire is probably smaller than true 4ga but bigger than 8ga so Im guessing its really 6ga. I guess for the money its not a bad kit,probably better than 95% of the budget 4ga kits out there but still when you think you're getting one thing and you get something else its pretty aggravating and a waste of my time and money. But I guess its partly my fault b/c it didnt actually say in the description or title that it was an Execution Audio wire kit it just showed the Ex. Audio wire in the pics. So I guess I should have asked some questions,its just I thought he was a reputable guy and never thought twice about him selling something that wasnt what it seemed. Guess you cant trust anyone any more,sad.

Oh yea I am trying to sell this so I guess I shouldn't have said all that lol. Im not the type to mislead someone to make a few bucks though so I had to get the truth out!

4. Price:

Paid close to $16,selling for $12 shipped

Oh I am keeping the fuse holder and the lil bit of speaker wire that was actually Execution wire 14ga. I can add some Cadence 14ga to the kit if you want,just let me know and Ill throw some in. And I kept the mini ANL fuse holder that came with it and I am throwing in an old AGU one that I had laying around. I just prefer the ANL

So what you see in the pic is what you will get. I took a comparison pic of this Illuminati stuff next to some Shok reference 4ga. Of course the Shok is bigger.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

ur09j.jpg

2d794ed.jpg

2wf0did.jpg

Ok Thanks.

What size would I need? I am going to install my first system in my car this week, I have 2 12 C2 audio's and a Nachamichi PA-1500 that is rated at 1200 watts RMS at 1 ohm, that I just bought used from a friend.

Ok Thanks.What size would I need? I am going to install my first system in my car this week, I have 2 12 C2 audio's and a Nachamichi PA-1500 that is rated at 1200 watts RMS at 1 ohm, that I just bought used from a friend.
Them Threatcons are nice man.

Do you still have this ?
Yes I do but someone said they wanted it on CACO,I replied with my PP Im just waiting for him to get online. If he doesnt buy it tonight then its all you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...