4300dvd camera help

Participant count
  • Participant list

bugflipper
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
US
I would like the camera to be able to work full time since the mirror is useless anyway. I haven't installed it yet. I ran a wire to extend the violet trigger wire for the reverse lights out from the hu because I assumed it will need power to it. Also ran the video RCA so I can hopefully not pull the hu. I was hoping I could run the power of the camera off my amp remote. So do I have to run the violet wire on a toggle switch, or just straight to a remote wire? Any other help would be appreciated. BTW also running a parking break delete if that makes any difference.

Thanks

your signature is awesome.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.