420 plans??

Yeah happy Ohio decriminalised but not sure on the amount, everyone take pics on Saturday of the wish and come back and compare because I already know what I'm smoking, Alaska Thunder fuck/Lemon berry Purp get your game tight
WORD, im gettin a slice of that blue dream later tonight and my boy has some afghani kush...

everyday is 420 for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
the good ole days in jr high... senior year and every summer since has been like that for me... if only i could go to work and school high

the good ole days in jr high... senior year and every summer since has been like that for me... if only i could go to work and school high
Smoked L on way to school everyday it ain't hard bro, once you become a real smoker you can do anything after you smoke really, work, school , drive all that

1/2 zip blunts to the face till a ***** can't stand... green crack, snow, strawberry cough... ish be goin down... just like everyday.

Smoked L on way to school everyday it ain't hard bro, once you become a real smoker you can do anything after you smoke really, work, school , drive all that
i used to smoke on the daily bro no matter what i was doing, but after jr. i had to stop because i got caught "distributing" for profits so to speak. Took a 6 month break from heavy smoking, and that brought my tolerence down. I just recently started smoking heavily again and its just gonna take some time to get back to where i was if that makes any sense...

Gotta get my car fixed. Got wicked vibrations above 65mph, shakes the whole car. I'm thinkin/hoping wheel bearings. Also gonna do a balance.

AND with this bomber still running around watertown, which is on the other side of the river from my house, 420 isnt looking so promising this year. especially with all these cops around and everybody on lockdown..

this^ real talk, I have a harder time doing **** sober than I do fresh off a bwl...

woot woot, tmrw at 420am the smoking begins!!

yall's makin any bomb *** foods and ****? we finna watch movies and cook food all day nawmsayin, chicken wangs, steaks, bacon probably, and of course, we'll be roastin that chronik all day.

I'm gonna coach my 5th/6th grade Soccer team then head to my Dad's to spend some time with him.

Am I the only one here who's not a pothead? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.