420 plans??

I just picked up an 1/8 th from my local dispensery. Gotta love legal dank
damm i wish it was that easy. its so hard tryna get one of these medical cards here in MASS. we just recently passed medical marijuana and there is only 1 dispensary around me still not open

that's even worse... I remember those days you could actually get in real trouble for smokin weed... but we did the right thing and decriminalized that b$tch now its a ticket that none of the cops even give out because they dont give a $hit

Yeah happy Ohio decriminalised but not sure on the amount, everyone take pics on Saturday of the wish and come back and compare because I already know what I'm smoking, Alaska Thunder fuck/Lemon berry Purp get your game tight

U in H town baby home of screws, bops and codiene your good
ya i still jam screw all the time. used to really love it when i was smokin and sippin. iv been clean for a good month now but im sure ill smoke again when the time is right. def needed a break from it for a little bit for now though

ya i still jam screw all the time. used to really love it when i was smokin and sippin. iv been clean for a good month now but im sure ill smoke again when the time is right. def needed a break from it for a little bit for now though
Got do what you gotta do I just quit for a good job opportunity so I'll be a grown man about it and stop but game time tomorrow face a L asap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.