(4) soundqubed HDS2 D4 15s for sale

BassAndBeer

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: (4) soundqubed HDS2 15s D4s

Item(s) Description/Condition: they are brand spanking new, bought them to replace my CVRs so I switched them out one day and threw these in and literally played 1 song and didn't like the way they sounded. they weren't louder than the CVRs I was so disappointed. they were in a 13 cubft box, each pair was on a brutus 1600 at 1 ohm. with crappy electrical. I don't know if its because the box was to small or they weren't getting the power they needed. I have the receipts to them and they were only used once. pictures upon request and video also of them doing free air.

Price: 380 takes all 4. or 99 individually, buyer pays shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures: I know I know I forgot the paper with my username and date, if anyone is seriously interested I will go back and do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
no one song isn't making me get rid of them, look at it this way I have 8 15s sitting here, 4 kickers and 4 soundqubed and I don't need any of them. I have all ill ever need, the 4 18s. these are taking up space, and with the money I sell these from I can put it towards batteries. just right now I took out my 18s and made 2 adapters for 15s and threw the HDS2s in and holy ****. they surprised me big time!! just 2, in the 13 cbft box. a video will be uploaded shortly to show you guys. I will also be posting pics

Maybe it's my phone but I'm seeing a 50 second video. Stops when you get in the driver seat.
yes I made it shorter, I cut out the parts where im searching for a song, and clips of my license plate for privacy reasons, other than that the video is all there

Looks like they are louder then your two AA 18s
bro don't say that.. I was thinking the same thing.. my pride is hurt I need to connect my 4500 asap and blow out these 15s for even looking louder than the 18s, and then give my 18s the power they deserve and get 4 times as loud than they were before. in all seriousness the 18s were louder and moved way more air, but these 15s sound fkn awesome. definitely surprised me. they are pretty loud and sound clean doing it. now im thinking about doing a trunk build in my corolla with 2 15s and sell the 12 that's in there.

bro don't say that.. I was thinking the same thing.. my pride is hurt I need to connect my 4500 asap and blow out these 15s for even looking louder than the 18s, and then give my 18s the power they deserve and get 4 times as loud than they were before. in all seriousness the 18s were louder and moved way more air, but these 15s sound fkn awesome. definitely surprised me. they are pretty loud and sound clean doing it. now im thinking about doing a trunk build in my corolla with 2 15s and sell the 12 that's in there.
you'll have to wall it off. There's no fitting two 15s in a corolla even if you take out the spare tire and build the box in the trunk and do a trunk wall, then its still a tight *** fit if you want proper air space for your subs.

you'll have to wall it off. There's no fitting two 15s in a corolla even if you take out the spare tire and build the box in the trunk and do a trunk wall, then its still a tight *** fit if you want proper air space for your subs.
that's true. these hds2 love a lot of space. my best bet is getting another 12 and doing 2 12s in the trunk, I can do 6 cubes in the trunk already measured it. perfect for 12s once all displacements are accounted for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.