4 kicker l5 12 box plans

Participant count
  • Participant list

juststartin
10+ year member

Hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you had any enclosure ideas for 4 kicker 08s12 L5 4ohms... wired parallel down to 1 ohm per pair. Each pair is pushed by an orion 1200 D... limited on space, I still need room in the back of my 2005 explorer for typical needs but I can still get a 10 plus cube box to fit, I would like my port to fire into the back hatch, don't care which way subs fire... thanks for the help

No im not too limited, I can use most of my hatch space its just I can't completely take up the whole trunk, prolly 3/4 of the hatch I can use for the box which is plenty, cause remember the hatch is almost 4 ft tall so there is room

I hope your not to limited on space, those drivers like a lot of air space.
You're better off with 2-3 of those for a 10cu enclosure. Trust me on this, squares love the big box.

I would try to rear fire the cones and port if it's possible to do so and not have the subs hit stuff once installed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.