4 kicker cvr 15s over 3k

lilboom
10+ year member

Car stereo for fun
ca
I am working on a box (well not yet but) I'am supposed to do a box for 4 cvr5s and im just want to know the input others ma have /

Vehicle: Chevy van

4 kicker cvr 15s

2 hifonics brutus 1600's

and a few more goodies

im going to get the box all mapped out now, i am still not 100% decided on sub/port placement

I wouldn't say 3k with those amps..maybe 2400 on a good day though. To much power for most people for a daily setup, maybe if everything is gained down and ensure it is clean power it may last, but that is less then likely.

As for designs..depends more on the you are wanting to do the setup.

Aiming for loud *** possible on music ,not solid on the amps but hey thats what there rated . Im retty sure that it will be around 2000+ as the electrical isn't in tip top.

Aiming for loud *** possible on music ,not solid on the amps but hey thats what there rated . Im retty sure that it will be around 2000+ as the electrical isn't in tip top.
Lacking electrical just adds to the idea that those subs will be damaged quickly lol.

Noooooo the setep has gone strong for some time now beside minor rcs issue ,just going with a new enclosure

Noooooo the setep has gone strong for some time now beside minor rcs issue ,just going with a new enclosure
Then those amps are very weak or they are gained down to keep the subs safe.

What kind of enclosure is in it now?

boom hoping this works out for you bro. having my doubts but lets hope for the best
Whats with the doubts

Why don't you get one audiopipe 3000d
for free already have amps and all.

Why would i want one of those?

HAve a box designer on here design a 4th order, that will make the best of your limited resources.
im not going to pay

those kickers wont last on the amps, i wouldnt put more than 1000rms to 2 speakers.. unless you have ur gains down
They have been getting slammed for a long time so i dont see why anything would change.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.