What to tune box to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I actually just placed the order 15 minutes ago, so I can still cancel it on amazon. But the reviews look good. Everyone says it slaps hard. I can't seem to find the enclosure, however. Anyone else have any luck?

Have one of the 50 guys on here that do it, hook u up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well I actually just placed the order 15 minutes ago, so I can still cancel it on amazon. But the reviews look good. Everyone says it slaps hard. I can't seem to find the enclosure, however. Anyone else have any luck?
I would highly suggest getting a custom enclosure built for your driver and car. You will be much happier with the result

I got this box and it's a BEAST! I have yet to hook up my subs to it, I tried, and failed. So I'm taking it to bestbuy and they're doing it all for $20.

Anways, this ***** is big. It doesn't fit in my trunk. So I just laid it down with the sub facing up in m back seat. It's not mounted so it moves. How can I mount in in m backseat? Do I have to pull my seats out or something?

I drive a Saturn Ion 2. 2005.

You should never have a speaker box just laying on your back seat. If you get in an accident, that sum bish is coming forward like a sledge hammer and will split your head in half. Get something that will fit in your trunk. You should never ever buy a premade box, they are all junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...