4 E8's 2008 Ram, LEDS & Plexi. (Old Build log)

gahh seeing this makes me wanna wall the truck off with like 12 e8's lol. That would be fun. VERY Accurate and loud I'm sure, but I'm not sure that it would murder the lows like I want. VERY NICE WORK.

I love going to shops i've never been in, and act like I know absolutely nothing about car audio. And listen to see what they try and sell me on. I had one guy tell me that the rockford fosgate p1 was the loudest sub he had in the shop. Yet he had about 10 15 inch T2's..... lol had a guy tell me that the audiopipe amp i'm running wouldn't do 500 watts rms. by the size. lol. and that I really would be better off with an 8 awg amp kit for it than my 0 awg. and that I should get 2 dual 12's and I would be happy. because at the time the RE XXX 15 I had apparently was a cheap sub that didn't do anything but look blown LMFAO!!!

gahh seeing this makes me wanna wall the truck off with like 12 e8's lol. That would be fun. VERY Accurate and loud I'm sure, but I'm not sure that it would murder the lows like I want. VERY NICE WORK.
I love going to shops i've never been in, and act like I know absolutely nothing about car audio. And listen to see what they try and sell me on. I had one guy tell me that the rockford fosgate p1 was the loudest sub he had in the shop. Yet he had about 10 15 inch T2's..... lol had a guy tell me that the audiopipe amp i'm running wouldn't do 500 watts rms. by the size. lol. and that I really would be better off with an 8 awg amp kit for it than my 0 awg. and that I should get 2 dual 12's and I would be happy. because at the time the RE XXX 15 I had apparently was a cheap sub that didn't do anything but look blown LMFAO!!!
lmao.... yeah this shop said Fi was an off brand and never heard of sundown....even tho the name of the shop is Sundown Audio

major props for a home town boy!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAH

i was even told told Fi was (not a good brand)!!! i told the dude he needed to do some research on net, then go to youtube... dont think he liked that!!

Wow man I have made alot of boxes for those ram's and I gotta say that is THE BEST looking box iv'e ever seen in one of them

I gotta say you really do GREAT work and gave me a good idea for the next one I have to build for a customer

A+++++ WORK MAN

lieing sack fo ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.