4 DP21 4th Order Build

this is awesome. im diggin this. Very clean and professional so far. I hate when build logs start out with recycles MDF and expanding foam everywhere and nests of cables stuffed every which way. This is fresh

i like all those dekas lined up with the buss bar //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Me too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

this is awesome. im diggin this. Very clean and professional so far. I hate when build logs start out with recycles MDF and expanding foam everywhere and nests of cables stuffed every which way. This is fresh
It will get much cleaner as it progresses lol.

I wanna hear this!! if you need more fuses too let me know lol!! I will make you a deal if you let me hear this.. I leave for basic in june/july though so hopefully it will be done... its moving pretty fast.

I wanna hear this!! if you need more fuses too let me know lol!! I will make you a deal if you let me hear this.. I leave for basic in june/july though so hopefully it will be done... its moving pretty fast.
I may, we'll see.

I hope it's done by then, if not I'll have two projects on my hands lol.

try to put a piece of tint over your volt meter if you think it is too bright. That could help. whats the worst that can happen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

also nice build thus far. I was not expecting you to actually have all the gear. I figured this was going to be another dream build log but you are actually accomplishing this so mad props to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

U want pics of his daughter? she looks like she is 8 dude tuck ur boner
That's actually my gf lol. She's 19.

try to put a piece of tint over your volt meter if you think it is too bright. That could help. whats the worst that can happen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

also nice build thus far. I was not expecting you to actually have all the gear. I figured this was going to be another dream build log but you are actually accomplishing this so mad props to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Maybe I'll have to try that. I still may have to cover it though, I like to drive with it as dark as can be. The light on the Sundown gain know was too much for me, so I taped over it lol.

And thanks, some of it is from my last setup. I won't start a log unless I have all of the major components. I still need a fair amount of fuse holders though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.