SOLD 4 DD 9515g subs dual 1.4s

Street DreamsCC
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NEW YORK
4 Digital Designs 9515 G subs all dual 1.4 coils and all have carbon fiber dust caps.

I have these out of my DB Drag van. All barely used maybe total of about 2 hours playing on them. All have been sitting in the van until recently pulled out. Some have slight marks on mags.

3 subs are near perfect while 1 has slight scratching because it had to be reconed during World Finals. So that one I am including a recone kit for if it ever really has an issue. Everyone knows they are not cheap.

Will only sell in pairs or all 4. Price is firm.

3 subs $400 each plus shipping

1 sub (with recone kit) $400 plus shipping

Pickup in Niagara Falls, NY is fine also. All will be shipped in orginal DD boxes with their foam inserts.

Pictures will be posted as soon as they are sent to my email from my phone. Pictures will show mags best I can with phone camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
031.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

032.jpg

hey interested in a Pair. What is the specs of the 9515g ?how much RMS do you think they could handle?

What is the best price on the best 2 with shipping to Miami 33122?Do they have the carbon fibre dust cap?

go to DD audio and it will have all the specs and box specs you want. If you look in the pictures and read the org. post it says and shows carbon fiber dust caps. UPS says @$65 each for shipping so your looking at $465 each.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.