SOLD 4 day old kicker 10" cvt's

cguth
10+ year member

hou/tx
asking 125 obo for the pair. i bought these on sunday. hooked them up but am not happy with them. i still have the paperwork and receipt for them but i have thrown the boxes away. i will take paypal and ship with real value shipping to a paypal verified address. hit me here or email me at claytonguth@hotmail.com

A few reasons why you might not sell these

1) u have 2 posts - no trust

2) u said ur un-happy with them so why would someone else want disapointing subs

3) you have no pictures, no specs no info about the subs other than u think they ****

Good luck

i was expecting a bash. thanks. i can and will send pictures for anybody who wants them. i understand people being skeptical, but i can only do what i can do. i am sorry that i dont have more posts. i didnt say they ****, i said i am not happy with them. i am use to l7's and i didnt want to make a custom box but now i am going to hence me wanting to trade possibly. specs are here

http://www.kicker.com/06/kicker_home.html

400 watt rms 800 max, 25-350hz, and they are 4 ohm.

i read nothing but good reviews about them. i just need more bang than an underseat box in a quad cab can do. and thanks for the link.

i would do 100 plus shipping, but i cant ship them first. how will i know that i wont get boned? use paypal and they will refund you if i dont ship them. i am sketchy because i just had to go through a refund on paypal because i didnt get something i payed for. let me know. if it made you feel better you can check me out on ebay, user name clayton2370. i could put them up on ebay with a buy it now option as well if it made you feel better. everybody needs to be happy with the way a transaction goes and end result.

Where are you at in Houston? Id be willing to meet up with you and check them out, then vouch for you here. lmk if interested.
clear lake off nasa 1 and egret. down the way from sounds and signals

What didn't you like about them? I have an 06 ported L7 1200w 600 rms and am looking for a good set of tens. I heard these wont get real low 10's, was that your experience. How many watts were you running them? Has anyone actually heard these andwhat was your experience with them? Thanks

i have a jbl gto700.1 going to them. and they are in a small sealed box under the back seat of my truck. so yes they wont get very low for me. in a bigger box they are suppose to be nice subs, like i said all the reviews i read were great. but i am use to a tahoe with 2 12" l7s and these cant come close to those. of couse i know i am comparing apples to oranges.

Do you think these can out perform the jbl gto 10's cause they are close to the same price? the jbl rms is lower but peak is much higher 250 rms and 1000.IT's a tough decision and i don't want to be dissapointed like you cause i'm going from a single L7 and don't want to give up too much on the low end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.