SOLD 4 CHANNEL l ALPHASONIK AMP FOR SALE

Participant count
  • Participant list

BIGGCSTYLE
10+ year member

I have a mint condition used for like two hours ALPHASONIK PMA4150A 4 CHANNEL amp.

bOUGHT BRAND NEW FOR $220.00 WILL LET GO FOR 200 OBO. REVIEWS HERE FROM SONIC ELECTRONIX.

Joe from Orlando, FL

With the exception of Zapco C2K4, and perhaps Audison, this is the cleanest, most powerful 4 channel amp on the market, AT ANY PRICE. I bench tested this thing and it consistently produced 165 watts on all four channels at 4 ohm loads, AT 12.7 VOLTS!!!!! This was without clipping. I kept it on the bench for hours just to see how far it would go. You would have to MSRP well over $1,500 to beat this amp. Hands down, superior to any other consumer level amp,i.e.,(kicker,jl,alpine,rockford,mtx), on the market. THESE RESULTS ARE FROM THE BENCH, NOT FROM THE MANUFACTURERS BOX.

FROM ONLINECAR STEREO.

Matt from VT From Vermont

One of the best Amplifiers I have owned which include: old skool Rockford Fosgate, newer Rockford Fosgate, Memphis, PPI Art Series, JBL and others. It's right up there with the classic PPI Art Series Amps. Super-clear with lots of adjustable features. Hour count too!

Dan From Lake Villa Illinois

I have to tell everyone that this is by far the bst am I have ever owned period! A lot of people think that because most of the 'Has Been' US amplifier manufacturers that have moved overseas are not of the same quality. This is not true with this Alphasonik line of amplifiers. I have owned True RMS amps like MTX and Hi-Fonics (both newer and the older Gen 7 models) and even Nakamichi but this model does produce the deep heavy hitting that you expect!!! I did not like the fact it does not have a Bass Remote included but my head unit controls it just fine. So many features and a very hard to find model. BUY IT!

these amps are junk i bought one while they where on ebay for cheap and they are junk right out of the box i had a **** ton of road noise could fix it no what what i did sold it 2 days later worst amp i ever had

these amps are junk i bought one while they where on ebay for cheap and they are junk right out of the box i had a **** ton of road noise could fix it no what what i did sold it 2 days later worst amp i ever had
I'm not saying you are wrong, but that is a helluva post dump bro.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but that is a helluva post dump bro.
We can let post dumps slide so long as the OP doesn't even bother to read the rules.

And ya know what? It doesn't even matter that posting a pic is a rule. Any fool should realize that a potential buyer will want to see what it is that he's purchasing...

We can let post dumps slide so long as the OP doesn't even bother to read the rules.
And ya know what? It doesn't even matter that posting a pic is a rule. Any fool should realize that a potential buyer will want to see what it is that he's purchasing...
sofa king this

Good point

Even in it's intended form, that makes nofa king sense. Your joke is sofa king 8th grade //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Suck my balls Dylan Van Sloten //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.