4 channel amp, under 100 bux...

gymrat827
10+ year member

chicago
what you got?? have paypal ready to go. all my stuff was stolen so just trying to piece something together to hold me over while i can save up to do things right.

just need to power 4 alpine type S 6 inchers for interior. Please, if its not ready to be installed, dont post.

Got a kicker kx350.4 ....

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Shipping would be cheap since were both in IL

I have a PPI classic sedona 430IX, in really nice shape. $100 shipped to your door. Super clean power, made in the USA unlike they make them today!

4 x 30W @ 4 ohms (0.08% THD)

4 x 50W @ 2 ohms

2 x 100W @ 4 ohms bridged

Fuse: 20A

Manufactured in 1992 - 1994

430ix.jpg

I have a PPI classic sedona 430IX, in really nice shape. $100 shipped to your door. Super clean power, made in the USA unlike they make them today!
4 x 30W @ 4 ohms (0.08% THD)

4 x 50W @ 2 ohms

2 x 100W @ 4 ohms bridged

Fuse: 20A

Manufactured in 1992 - 1994

430ix.jpg
NICE AMP!! Excellent for any addition,Id get this one!

The PPI is nice but he wants something ready to be installed, that is only ready if the plugs and crossover sip come with it. I'd personally go with the Eclipse or RF amp. I have a few myself but it looks as though you have plenty to chose from, haha

The PPI is nice but he wants something ready to be installed, that is only ready if the plugs and crossover sip come with it. I'd personally go with the Eclipse or RF amp. I have a few myself but it looks as though you have plenty to chose from, haha
Agreed, that Eclipse would be my choice other than that.It has more power, and would be a clean amp also,for mids and highs.

Speaker plugs do come with the PPI, the xover chips are easily obtainable on ebay if he doesn't have a head unit with built in xovers which a lot of them do including my cda-9887.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.