4 channel amp or possibly 2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Demetrielenis

CarAudio.com Newbie
Looking to upgrade my 2014 escape audio nothing crazy I have a new set  of alpine type r components 110rms , for the rear I may go with a set of r speakers as well  , I've been skeptical about going with rockville or skar  a lot of mixed reviews , or I was leaning toward maybe a ppi black ice  , i know the type r's need decent power  , any recommendations,   also  in a small SUV like a  escape  should I even upgrade the rear doors or just   get a 2 channel amp to power the front alpine components?

Looking to upgrade my 2014 escape audio nothing crazy I have a new set  of alpine type r components 110rms , for the rear I may go with a set of r speakers as well  , I've been skeptical about going with rockville or skar  a lot of mixed reviews , or I was leaning toward maybe a ppi black ice  , i know the type r's need decent power  , any recommendations,   also  in a small SUV like a  escape  should I even upgrade the rear doors or just   get a 2 channel amp to power the front alpine components?
If money isn’t an issue, upgrade and amplify all 4 especially if youre wanting to retain the rear stage in the first place. The black ice amps are decent, but if you can get a hold of a phantom instead, youll be much happier. Youll see the phantom 4 channels in tons of folks sigs around here and they swear by them. But yeah, amplify all 4 and if you can even run new speaker wire to them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.