4 ch. amp to stock stereo

Participant count
  • Participant list

lightnin1213

I'm hooking up a mb quart dsc480 to my front and rear door speakers of a 2007 Tahoe. I will be using a line out converter or converters to get my signal from my head unit to the amp. My question is do I need to use one or two loc's for my rca wires? Can I use one loc and then use splitters to get to two sets of rcas or do I need two loc's? Or, do I just need to run one set of rca's, period? I know this is confusing but I'm relatively new to this and have never installed a 4 ch. amp?

You only need one set of RCA's to get a signal to all 4 channels. There's a switch on the amp to select 1 or two sets of RCA's. Can still set gain separately for each set of channels as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.