4 ch amp help?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
Im looking into redoing my front stage and kind of had my heart set on two crescendo ft1 super tweets and two pwx 6.5's in my 2000 silverado but i was told my current polk pa660 amp isn't active capable so I wouldn't be able to use the pwx mids with it. So my question is what would be a good amp to look at thats right around the 250-300$ range that will power these to their fullest potential. Thanks for the help

PPi Phantom 900.4 hands down the best value if you are wanting to go active. My first one got jacked by some soul-less piece of vermin whith out a second thought I bought another one and 3 days later bought another. I currently have one of them running 2 sets of PPI Power class components and the other 900.4 running 4 sundown neo pro 8" speakers. Lemme tell you this little amp gets down, most people that ride in my car find the mid/high range painful when cranked up. This is a bargin for 165.00$ 240 RMS X 4 at 2 Ohm cannot beat it. BUY ONE you will love it.

If you want a little better amp Sound Qubed Q4-120 for 249.00$ is a really nice amp and is active capable. Just to let you know if the polk 660 has 2 sets of RCA inputs (1 for front 2 channels and 1 for the rear 2 channels) you can run it active with the right cross over/processor. You just need a way of band passing the signal for the front AND rear..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.