4 Ch 6000 watt amp to 2 1400Watt DVC 15" subs how should i wire speakers to amp

The old Boss stuff used to be good before ZED let it go.
Was good but still over-rated by double. Out the gate that company was out to mislead...from there I guess they figured they might as well buy cheap Chinese garbage and sell it for the same price as the USA made stuff and over-rate it even more. AFAIK the ONLY Zed amps ever that were over-rated. F*cking tragic really because the havoc and the CLR series were really nice looking amps and they have pretty good pre-amp features and a solid power supply.

I'd also say the only way that equipment would crack a windshield is if you threw them at it.

Was good but still over-rated by double. Out the gate that company was out to mislead...from there I guess they figured they might as well buy cheap Chinese garbage and sell it for the same price as the USA made stuff and over-rate it even more. AFAIK the ONLY Zed amps ever that were over-rated. F*cking tragic really because the havoc and the CLR series were really nice looking amps and they have pretty good pre-amp features and a solid power supply.
I'd also say the only way that equipment would crack a windshield is if you threw them at it.
Your telling me that amp only does 42.5x4@4 rather than the 85x4@4 its rated at. Steve said they are 30% over rated not 50%. 60x4@4 on 12v isnt bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.