4.4 ft^3 box @ 30hz

Participant count
  • Participant list

fasfocus00
5,000+ posts

doITdaWHITEwayORdoITtwice
just a little build I did for a local guy. I am waiting on carpet to wrap it for him. nothing special about the box, just a slotted port tuned to 30hz, double baffle.

b637add2.jpg

f6551c35.jpg

af6c9b10.jpg

58e948d4.jpg

0ca49175.jpg

6871d2b7.jpg

would have taken more pics but I was a little pressed for time.

nice job! dont you hate it when the spray adhesive gets on the front of the carpet! lol
yeah, i was being lazy and didn't grab a sheet of paper to cover and tried to spray close and narrow. clearly that didn't work.

this is one of my most hated things.....haha have to use a cardboard guard now
yeah. what i did is using a piece of scrap wood cut a 45 on oe edge. works great. can but the 45 right up to where the seam is and glue gets perfectly sprayed there...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.