2010 Nissan Altima Coupe

pimpnyou204
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I hate taking pictures while im working because i like to get things dont fast and rush but on this i took my time and made sure my edges were clean and all that and took a few pics. Plus as far as i know i havent seen another Altima coupe on here.

First up the car.

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

Pics of the stock 110 max amp alt with 4 gauge big 3

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

New 270 amp (really does 309 max) Ohio Generator alt

IMG_0401.jpg

300 amp alt specs

IMG_0453.jpg

Headunit - Eclipse AVN 726E nav dvd bluetooth usb etc..

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Knu OFC 2 runs 1/0 300 amp inline fusing

IMG_0402.jpg

Trunk I have grown to hate with a passion due to small clearance and opening.

IMG_0449.jpg

Wood cut- 32 wide 14 high 27 deep double baffle 5 inch wide port, 5.64 cube volume

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

Box Build

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

AQ hdc3 12 going in

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

Box in the car taking my whole trunk lol

IMG_0449.jpg

My awesomely sealed up low flex doors (also looking for info on how i would go about sound deadening these because they like dont move at all and metal covers the whole door with no hole except for wires and their full of rubber lining) Infinity reference 6012 1 6.5s Massive tweeters in dash

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

how often are you gonna be running past 3k rpms???? why not do your big 3 in 1/0 if you got a 300a alt?
For the stock alt i was told to keep it at 4 gauge bcuz it might strain my alt too much.. But after i got the new Ohio alt i redid them all in 1/0 knu. I was gonna go get a pic of my engine work but i have the cover on and yea a lil lazy to go get the wrenchs and take it off lol

But my alt was supposed to be a direct bolt on but yea that definately was not the way it happened i had to make a new bracket and reweld certain parts and make spacers for it to fit. Along with a new belt. Everything about this car is much more work than anticipated... Should of just saved 3-4 grand and the hassle and went with the 4 door lmao

For the stock alt i was told to keep it at 4 gauge bcuz it might strain my alt too much.. But after i got the new Ohio alt i redid them all in 1/0 knu. I was gonna go get a pic of my engine work but i have the cover on and yea a lil lazy to go get the wrenchs and take it off lol
But my alt was supposed to be a direct bolt on but yea that definately was not the way it happened i had to make a new bracket and reweld certain parts and make spacers for it to fit. Along with a new belt. Everything about this car is much more work than anticipated... Should of just saved 3-4 grand and the hassle and went with the 4 door lmao
oh ok gotcha. i noticed the 2 runs but was like wtf with the 4gauge big 3 lul. looks good. hows it sound? any vids?

I just finished the box today and haven't really messed with it much. My previous boxes were tuned around 34 bcuz I like it low but these don't do well low. But I will tell u tuned higher their by far betterand at 37 I can tell u it's much louder not as low but still gets there. I can actually make my eyes shake some and I haven't done that tuned lower. But I do plan to get some vids probably tomorrow, I just need to find a brick or something to hold my gas down to 2400 rpms and I wanna get a dmm on the voltage at the amp.

Stupid question but can u cruise control at 2400 rpms in neutral or park lol

Well this box it was 32 wide 14 high 27 deep and that gave about 5.65 cubes of just box. After port you'll be down a lot to maybe slightly over 4. Since this box tho I went to 1 15 instead of 2 12. Personally I like the 15 better and I actually got a few inches of space. The main thing with this car is trunk space and the odd shape of the trunk doesn't allow for a lot PF space for amps batts etc.

My 15 setup is 29 wide 16 high and 24 deep and I have some space on the sides and back now but still can not get away from mounting my highs and sub amp on the box. If I was to give advice on sub choice.. If your tuning low low do 1 12 my 15 struggles some with the bent up port plus u just have much more room for a cleaner set up but I need to post new pics of my new set up soon tho.

love the car just not large audio equipment friendly lol

a can of black Plasti Dip on that grill would look great, it would match the wheels perfectly.
looks like this

BEFORE

IMG_5316.jpg

AFTER

IMG_5318.jpg

PS - nice head unit!
Yes I've actually thought about doing that next lot of things I wanna do lol

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Numbers on that alt look horrible IMO.
Lol and why are they so horrible?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.