4 15s VS 2 15s

Joe562MMA
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i already know no one here likes the flxx subs, but i do for what they cost..

Anyway

question is do u think that 2 fi btl n2 fully loaded 15s in 8 cubic foot box tuned to 35hz

will be louder db or just feeling wise..then my 4 flxx 15s in a 13 cubic foot box tuned to 35hz as-well

powaaa for both will be my crescendo bc 5500

im in a astro van!

last comp when i had just dropped my subs down to .5 (there at comp) flxx at the comp hit a 147 on low gain they were stinky..& no didn't have a dd1 to set gains properly either ..

other option is to replace flxxs with 4 ab xfl 15s aswell...

but still main concern is n2s or flxxs

COMMENT away!

Highly doubt it if they are in proper boxes. That's double the cone area. Really hard to make up for that.
true

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

I like the flxx's!!! If u sell um, I want um.
i like um too man, but i just want something that can take more powwa!! lol

A 47 is no good for 4 15s. I think you need to rethink the box for better output. Regardless the 4 15 will be louder on same power

A 47 is no good for 4 15s. I think you need to rethink the box for better output. Regardless the 4 15 will be louder on same power
eh its not the greatest cuz last set up i had hit 146.7 with 4 alpine type r 15s tuned to 29hz on a saz 2500...

but like i said the gain was suppa low cuz i thought i had burned um out(due to smell) lol

in a van? sealed on dash legal?

well then maybe i have to take a look at a new enclosure then, but it sounds great an more then loud enough just a bad score that time.. like i said did just drop it down an rushed to get metered b4 i dqed for that part of comp aswell..

i already know no one here likes the flxx subs, but i do for what they cost..
Anyway

question is do u think that 2 fi btl n2 fully loaded 15s in 8 cubic foot box tuned to 35hz

will be louder db or just feeling wise..then my 4 flxx 15s in a 13 cubic foot box tuned to 35hz as-well

powaaa for both will be my crescendo bc 5500

im in a astro van!

last comp when i had just dropped my subs down to .5 (there at comp) flxx at the comp hit a 147 on low gain they were stinky..& no didn't have a dd1 to set gains properly either ..

other option is to replace flxxs with 4 ab xfl 15s aswell...

but still main concern is n2s or flxxs

COMMENT away!
My single 18" BTL N2 on a measily 1800-2000w is louder than anything else I've heard on that power... Louder than my buddies 4 Type R 12's on 2500w by about 3-4db's with 2hz lower tuning. These things are ******* beasts cannot wait to get my second one in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.