4 12" kicker comp design help

Participant count
  • Participant list

weedy

I have a 2001 Chevy Silverado, Ext. cab. I want to put all 4 under the back seat, face down. I have a 1000 watt ssl evolution monoblock amp to power it.

Questions:

Sealed or Ported?

would 4 be possible? if not two?

8 g.a or 4 g.a wire?

Let me know if anyone can help me sketch up a design for my truck. THANKS!!

In theory you can, but you will likely run into issues with attempting to get the settings right on the amplifier. The reason being that each set of subs will be reacting different do to the difference in enclosures.

However, if you match the volume in the console and down fire the console sub(s) the same distance from the floor as the under seat enclosure you might be able to make it work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.