specs are Wide Rubber Surround

Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil w/Aluminum Basket

Silver PP Cone

Chrome Frame

Chrome Plates

Optimized for Small Enclosure

Heavy Duty FIber Spider

Vented Air Cooling System

and they are a 700 watt sub. so 5600 watts, and its I think 350 rms so 2800 rms and basically you could wire all eight to a single 1 ohm load lol

but that was just an option. very cheap but works sub setup. for very very cheap you can throw a wall with 8 12's that works well and throw a saz3000d and really kill some subs. Something I myself considered but I cant get 4 12's strait across. But yeah. If you want very loud but for a good price. I'd put 2 Pa FUBAR 12'S in your ride and kill your ears. Be suprised but the fubars are very loud. I had 2 15's off of the ssl4000.1 and I can say that it was amazingly loud.

wow look at that... the florida reputation showing its ugly head again...
so wut do ya'll listen to in west bumble F**k.... i like the sound of them yea i kno i can get better quality outa hertz or cdt components but i don feel like spendin $600 on them.. i dont have that muchbank...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.