4 12" eye candys or 2 FI BL's

wow i cant believe that there are people here who think that Audiopipe is better than FI.

im not saying there better im just on a budget and only lookin to spend bout 600 on subs... i mean i jus want it loud i like alot of bass and i have enough bullet tweeters and seleniums to go with it so it wont drown out the highs

i like those eye candy subs a lot actually. Cheap and effective. Buddy had one 12 and got down pretty **** good for 1 12...
Thats why im thinkin bout goin wit them.. i boy had 2 15's in a crown vic and DAMMNNN... so i kno they can get down if done right.. but if there is anthing that will get louder in the same price range lemme kno

Id say the auiodpipes I used to run a single 15 txx series and it was loud sounded good on music as well.Heres a vid of mine and I know the ssl 4000.1 is gay but it was my first system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.