4 10s new box worth it?

So my current situation I have a 97 dodge ram with 2 Rockford p2d4 10s under the seat and and I wanted more so I built a box for 2 more identical subs, but this new box I built is tiny, and by tiny I mean as big as the 2 subs side by side and building the smallest box you could. Now I feel it sounds worse then when I had 2. If I had a box built for all 4 that is a lot bigger would it make a big difference? If not I might just throw 2 of them in my new car

2 subs in the right enclosure with a decent amount of power would sound better than 4 subs with Not enough of space. Just remember space makes bass!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You can raise the back sea approx 2 inches and get a front firing enclosure for two tens in there ported center. Other than that. Atrend makes a...
I would just go with a ported box tuned from 32 hz. - 35 hz.
As long as the subs are close to each other and the signal to is not Inverted on any subs, cancellation is not a big issue with sealed enclosures...
Good explanation, thanks. I'll try installing that other amp soon. I have a stinger cap that shows my volts. It's reading 15v at max volume with...

About this thread

alextsi66

alextsi66
port orchard, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Boomin_tahoe