4 10" subs $600 budget...cant decide >.<

Idk if it would be loud enough for u but what about those mb quat 15s that cost $99? Idk how big ported they need but sealed they only want 1.5 so 4 of them, or 5, 6 whatever u fit cuz u can afford 6.

I believe they are more sq oriented but are rated 700rms

Ok I know you said 4 10" but had you pondered the idea of 4 8"?? I have four sa-8's in 3.2cubes tuned to 32hz off a kicker 2500 and it is very impressive..kick drums, well they hurt and it can still get low and sound great and crisp!!!! Plus room and money to spare

Idk if it would be loud enough for u but what about those mb quat 15s that cost $99? Idk how big ported they need but sealed they only want 1.5 so 4 of them, or 5, 6 whatever u fit cuz u can afford 6.
I believe they are more sq oriented but are rated 700rms
I got a trunk car...cant do 15s...otherwise I would without a doubt do 2 15" Qs.

Ok I know you said 4 10" but had you pondered the idea of 4 8"?? I have four sa-8's in 3.2cubes tuned to 32hz off a kicker 2500 and it is very impressive..kick drums, well they hurt and it can still get low and sound great and crisp!!!! Plus room and money to spare
Meh 4 10s would be louder than 8s. I love the 18 I got right now...4 10s would be the loudest I can go with the trunk. Would do almost do anything if I could stuff my 18 I got in the trunk...I just want it out of my back seat lol. Im not really spending any money out of pocket thanks to leftover grant money that I will be getting.

But yea...double the power to more cone area...hoping to accomplish knocking pictures off of walls at my home after whatever I get breaks in. I can move them around a little with my 18 lol. Living in a trailer is so much fun.

pending which you get..
these though would work fine..

QUANTUM 10-Inch QCSW10D4 3000W Subwoofers (Pair) : VMInnovations.com
Ooo ill think about it then. Depends if I get this 18 sold or not. If I dont get it sold...then I will likely get em. Otherwise leaning towards the SA-10s or SSDs a bit more :S

Well ya good 10's would be louder but 4 10's on your budget ...I think te 8's would be hard to beat
Well my overall budget includes getting a netbook...without selling my 18. Got 2 possible buyers on it. Someone on here and someone local that ive dealt with before. If I can sell the 18...my budget will be around $800. If I have to though...I can say screw buying a netbook outright and just get a laptop financed instead. But I need one for school...would help A LOT...all 4 of my classes are based on having a computer. Would help me majorly if I can go to the park and do homework or whatever to get away from all the noise that goes on at my house.

ill sell you 8 10s for 800 cant beat that price
Nah no thanks. 8 is way beyond what im wanting lol. Impossible for me to come up with 8 cubes in my trunk.

Old version RE SE 10"s can be had for like $139 a piece on ebay. I believe SA-10's will fit your bduget too.
Ooo...thank ya. Screw the Quantums lol. Even though each sub will be seeing around 100-150 watts beyond what its rated for =S...confident they can handle it but iunno.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.