3rd gen camaro box

Participant count
  • Participant list

3rdGen V8
10+ year member

Virginia
I am going to build a box for an 89 camaro. The box is going to be ported, and will house two mtx 7500 12s. It will be upfiring in the rear hatch storage area.The box, according to the website that i found, is about 2.4 cubic feet. here is the link for the deminsions, http://thirdgen.org/techbb2/showthread.php?threadid=306257 . The only problem i have is tuning the port. i realy want the box to be ported and upfiring. So my question is what would i need to tune the port to to get the base to me in the drivers seat. Also, explain to me how to tune the port, the box will be divided into two seperate chambers so each chamber is about 1.2 cf. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SVC, I would like to stay all mtx, but all suggestions are welcome, I would like to stay betwwen 1200 and 1400 for the price range for the whole system. Also, what would you think of geting rid of the rear seat and puting an mtx sledgehammer box back there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.