$350ea 3 RD Heavywieght 15s dual 1ohm

daddy_j
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOUR WANTING TO BUY.

3 RD Heavyweight 15s dual 1ohm. The only resaon I am selling is because I need dual .5ohms. Only trade will be for either 3 RD Heavyweights dual .5ohms, or 3 Atomic APX 15s dual .5ohms or dual .35ohms. I HAVE SEEN THE MOTORS ALONE SELL FOR MORE THAN THIS.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

3000-4000 watts RMS

25mm tall top plate

25mm tall t-yoke

Paper cone highly damped with Kevlar fibers

Tri layer wide roll surround foam

Dual stacked 1” tall by 9.25” in diameter magnets

Tall titanium former

3” extreme temp 8 layer voice coil

Resign impregnated poly cotton spiders

Cast basket

Spiders bolted down to cast basket

Triple joint re enforced

15″

FS: 44.7 HZ

RE: 3.6 OHM

QMS: 9.6

QES: 0.412

QTS: 0.395

RMS: 11.05

CMS: 0.0334 MM/N

MMS: 378.26 G

BL: 32.14 TM

SPL@1W: 91.83 DB

VAS: 37.83 L

XMAX: 15 MM

XCOIL: 55 MM

Oh coarse one got the screw hole threw the surround, but black silicone took care of that. Doesn't affect the performance at all. Still stiff and still working 100%. One of them, the push terminal broke free from the other one, and I used epoxy to put it back. It does not affect the performance at all. I still manage a 158dbs with one pf600 amp.

Price:

$350ea shipped. I only want to sell all three, so if you want one, then we will have to wait for the other 2 to sell and vice versa, or $1000 for all 3 shipped. If your local and come pick them up, I'll throw in a mojo motor, it is from the 2009-2010 Mojo15Q1 sub (all it needs is a bolt on recone).

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in price.

imag0013.jpg

imag0012.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have enough refs in my signature that I don't need any pics with my user name, but if you are truly interested in them, I will take the pic with user name. And I won't remove them from the box until they are sold. One reason is because if someone local wants them I don't want to have to crawl back into my truck to install them so they can hear them. These things are too heavy just to be removing them and installing them by myself. The box is permanently installed so it gets too hot now a days to crawl into the truck for hours at a time.

If you see my signature, you will see I have sold lots of high end gear, here. I have sold other high end gear over at usaci forums, that aren't in my signature. If you need reassurance you can go over to usaci and ask about me, everyone knows me over there.

I have enough refs in my signature that I don't need any pics with my user name, but if you are truly interested in them, I will take the pic with user name. And I won't remove them from the box until they are sold. One reason is because if someone local wants them I don't want to have to crawl back into my truck to install them so they can hear them. These things are too heavy just to be removing them and installing them by myself. The box is permanently installed so it gets too hot now a days to crawl into the truck for hours at a time. If you see my signature, you will see I have sold lots of high end gear, here. I have sold other high end gear over at usaci forums, that aren't in my signature. If you need reassurance you can go over to usaci and ask about me, everyone knows me over there.
O my bad, i didnt pay attn to the sig bro! but thanks for reminding me, i just went and put my refs in mine...but yea, im interested bc ive heard alot of good things about the HWs. Only problem is i wanted to go with a 18". Are RD HW recones expensive? I havent tried their product before, but will be going with a HW or a couple of 12" Nightshades v2. But im needing to get rid of my 9515s too.

yes, it was at waco, but it was a different setup. I had 3 bad batts that read 17.3 volts, then when I burped it, it went to 7volts. I only managed like 156dbs, that day.

yes, it was at waco, but it was a different setup. I had 3 bad batts that read 17.3 volts, then when I burped it, it went to 7volts. I only managed like 156dbs, that day.
**** dude I rmember you now, that truck was freaking LOUD! i remember the subs started smokin

I had 3 15" mojos at waco, and they never smoked. Only subs of mine that smoked were my soloX 10s, the glue they used suckd. You might be thinking of jimbo he had the s10 with the skulls in the paint job. His smoked. But he was getting around 20k watts to each sub. He hit 164+ that day.

everyone I know has used these in an s10 an they usually use three at a time. As far as boxes are concerned, my box is 20tall, 19 front to back, 52" across. Tuned to 75hz. I never used them daily, these were in a straight comp vehicle. These are GP and will play daily in the right box. These are dual 1ohm, so you could run one amp to each one or run all to one amp. I have never seen or smelt smoke from these subs, I have never played them long enough to make them smoke. $1000 shipped is the lowest I can go on all three, the motors alone are worth $400ea. I am going to buy dual .5 heavyweights with the cash I get for these.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.