34" subwoofer

I'm going to fayettenam in 2 weeks, I've been texting the guy, if he still has it then I'll scoop it up and put it in my excursion for awhile. Probably blow it on my rd7500.1 then recone it with better soft parts, still have to use the same cone though

I'm going to fayettenam in 2 weeks, I've been texting the guy, if he still has it then I'll scoop it up and put it in my excursion for awhile. Probably blow it on my rd7500.1 then recone it with better soft parts, still have to use the same cone though
Where u gonna find a 34" cone when u blow it? No to mention the coil. Don't these have 5" coils?

Where u gonna find a 34" cone when u blow it? No to mention the coil. Don't these have 5" coils?
I will reuse the cone, I can get ahold of 5" coils

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

I will reuse the cone, I can get ahold of 5" coils

Subs of that size would be a nice touch to a custom show vehicle that has alot of av stuff in it. Now for serious spl competing lol I will not comment on that ...

Subs of that size would be a nice touch to a custom show vehicle that has alot of av stuff in it. Now for serious spl competing lol I will not comment on that ...
Hell yeah it would be awesome for SPL. There's so much cone area.

Hell yeah it would be awesome for SPL. There's so much cone area.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Chevy Blazin'

10+ year member
Chevy Blazin'
Chevy Blazin'
US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies