300w-400w Max, What are the best 10 inchers to grab?

Participant count
  • Participant list

DMGR

Just loking for around 200-250 rms, around 300-400peak for my car powering 2 10 inch subs

havent done subs myself since back in the day when kicker solo barics first came out

are they still decent?

what other brands are good for around that wattage for going into a custom box with 2 10 inchers?

thanks for any input guys

Just loking for around 200-250 rms, around 300-400peak for my car powering 2 10 inch subs
havent done subs myself since back in the day when kicker solo barics first came out

are they still decent?

what other brands are good for around that wattage for going into a custom box with 2 10 inchers?

thanks for any input guys
er..100 watt rms to each 10...Is that still audible?

thanks for the input guys

looks like the kickers are still one of the better brands

i am intrigued by the suggestion of the US AMPS speakers.. how are those?

the prices of these speakers amazes me if they are great performers,, back when i did my dual 10 box about 8-10 years ago, the kicker solor barics were about 250 each, and the JL audio 7s were like 300! i take it technology has progressed to the point where you can get similar quality for a third of the price now?

also what kind of amps should i be looking at for things like the kicker dual 10 inch cv enclosure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.