3000 Watts @ 2 Ohms

Ok. with my electrical if I did go with that amp running it at .5 ohm should I be fine??? I have NGT EXTREME NG3478 up front, 270 Amp Mechman Alt, Big 3...& 2 NGT EXTREME NG31 batteries in the back.

yes the crescendo is a beast and you will be fine and will be louder then the 30 inch audiopipe which is 2 ap1500ds internally bridged
My interest has been peaked. How much did you get yours for and how about the shipping how long did it take to get one. What electrical do you have backing yours up.

So do you own one. If so tell me more about it. How do you like. Have you clamped it ever. Also whats your electrical?????
i had a crunch gp3000d then an audioqu3500d and then i got the crescendo, its easily on par with the audioque in ouput but dosent get as hot. I have a 280 amp alt from powerbastards, and 2 deka31 batteries

i had a crunch gp3000d then an audioqu3500d and then i got the crescendo, its easily on par with the audioque in ouput but dosent get as hot. I have a 280 amp alt from powerbastards, and 2 deka31 batteries
How about the crunch. And are you running them at 12 or 16 setup.. I know the crunch goes up to around 16 17 volts then shuts off well goes into protect. Not sure on the audioque.

How about the crunch. And are you running them at 12 or 16 setup.. I know the crunch goes up to around 16 17 volts then shuts off well goes into protect. Not sure on the audioque.
i have a crunch gp3000 in awesome condition if interested...original box/manual and bass knob...holla if interested

quote from termpro:

With a 12volt battery set up dropping to 11.5 volts the Crunch GP3000D Pro made 2850 watts at a 1.03 ohm reactive. That's 4 12volt batteries. If you can get the voltage up the amp will make much more. By just starting the car and using the high amp alternator (starting at 16.1 volts and dropping to 12.3volts), the 3000 made 3732 watts. That's crazy isn't it. THAT'S NOTHING! I hooked it up to a 16volt battery set up and it just went crazy! With the battery voltage dropping to 15.7 volts with a 1.4 ohm reactive this monster made 4640 usable watts.

i have a crunch gp3000 in awesome condition if interested...original box/manual and bass knob...holla if interested
quote from termpro:

With a 12volt battery set up dropping to 11.5 volts the Crunch GP3000D Pro made 2850 watts at a 1.03 ohm reactive. That's 4 12volt batteries. If you can get the voltage up the amp will make much more. By just starting the car and using the high amp alternator (starting at 16.1 volts and dropping to 12.3volts), the 3000 made 3732 watts. That's crazy isn't it. THAT'S NOTHING! I hooked it up to a 16volt battery set up and it just went crazy! With the battery voltage dropping to 15.7 volts with a 1.4 ohm reactive this monster made 4640 usable watts.

You have miss understood what I was asking/talking about with the other guy. As I have owned the crunch amps. Actaully I have owend a few of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.