3000 watt amp recommendation

I do not have a lot of experience with large amps - but I like my 3800.1

Even turned down for 2 12's while I was waiting for my xcons blew me away from what I remember these same 12's sounded like on a different amp.

The ampere is rated about the same as the dd m3c as far as I can tell. I picked up the used m3c off caco. Should be a nice amp. I like the voltage meter and clipping indicator on the gain knob too.

Got it for $725

Just wanted to update this thread. I received the DD M3C and got it all hooked up. I'm happy I went with this amp since it seems to have the smallest footprint in its power range. I would not have been able to fit anything bigger. I've got a DD SS4A on the way for the front stage now as well, going to give me some decent head room //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks again for the help guys , here it is in it's new home.

80b68f3cfb40a164a7733a963d02e128.jpg

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to update this thread. I received the DD M3C and got it all hooked up. I'm happy I went with this amp since it seems to have the smallest footprint in its power range. I would not have been able to fit anything bigger. I've got a DD SS4A on the way for the front stage now as well, going to give me some decent head room //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thanks again for the help guys , here it is in it's new home.

80b68f3cfb40a164a7733a963d02e128.jpg

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I know this is an older thread but I am looking at a DD M3c now and was wondering how the sound quality of this amp is? I can't seem to find much info anywhere on this amp.

I know this is an older thread but I am looking at a DD M3c now and was wondering how the sound quality of this amp is? I can't seem to find much info anywhere on this amp.
its a sub amp, you'll have a hard time telling a difference between any of the higher tier amps but dd is one of the best so dont hesitate to buy it if you have your eyes on one

Most koreans sound the same. A lot better than chinese amps. So just get whatever zenon board amp you can get

Been loving the DD amps.

If u have a D1 woofer u can wire to 2ohm or .5ohm.... Not 2ohm and 1ohm
Yes that's what i said. And if i get a second I can wire to 1 ohm

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks for the feedback guys! Sounds like I will be more than happy with that amp. I previously had a CT Sounds 2200 I was running and loved the response of it, but apparently my local shop couldn't repair it after they screwed it up.

Wee lad: I suppose you are probably right I'm sure most of the SQ comes from woofers and box tuning anyway.

I'm glad I joined this forum! I wasn't getting any response from local Facebook groups. Thanks again!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.