3 subwoofer wiring help

Participant count
  • Participant list
The box builds

20180725_164753.jpg

20180713_003815.jpg

20180725_164736.jpg

20180112_155121.jpg

So tax time will either be toyota 4runner sr5 2015 model. But those things are expensive. So more than likely a minivan to hall around all the minions. Lol. Gonna be one bumpin minivan though.

So tax time will either be toyota 4runner sr5 2015 model. But those things are expensive. So more than likely a minivan to hall around all the minions. Lol. Gonna be one bumpin minivan though.
you should talk to @Jeffdachef about bumpin in a minivan. (i know youre probably not going to do 4 18"s, but give him grief about breaking his front glass anyways :D  )

toyota 4runner sr5 2015 model
If my memory serves that's 44" wide unless I'm mistaken, that's just enough IMO to do 3 12's easily (subs up/port back) I believe with your power (port area needed) but keeping it under the windowline might be another story as depth/height might be an issue... really, IDK but a minivan ought to be fun for all passengers... you'll get some looks for sure... lol

I have 2 of the Wolfram 3ks. They handle 0.5 just fine, never get hot or have any issues. 

If you took out Colin’s extended warranty he will replace it no matter what impedance you ran it at. 

Good to know. Thank you for the heads up. Colin stated that they are coming out with 10's for the silver line. Thinking bout getting a few. I've  got the wolfram a/b 125.4 in shipment. Stomed to get that as well. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.