3 subs Vs 1

zair
10+ year member

would 3 Kicker CVR 15" subs in a suffocated, sealed box with 2.30 Cubic Feet Per Sub of air space be louder than 1 15" CVR in a ported box created and designed, by one of you professional caraudio.com guys, for the 15"?

Last edited by a moderator:
That depends more on how it will work inside the application itself. With out modeling it up and attempting to generate an idea of how it would actually work once installed there is no way to know.

That depends more on how it will work inside the application itself. With out modeling it up and attempting to generate an idea of how it would actually work once installed there is no way to know.
what would you assume... just throwing a guess out there if you were to design the box yourself for a 94 caprice

im just trying to see which option would be louder before i make the next move
you could sell all three in that box on c list for no less than 300 bucks and with what every money you have left get something along the lines of a fi bl, dc level 3/4 or ia death row.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.