SOLD (3) RE 12" XXX / (2) IA 20.1 / US Amps MD 42 / Eclipse AVN5500 & More

lvfive.o
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Las Vegas
Help me pay for my wedding I have to temporarly get out of car audio to pay for my wedding (Its October 10th) and we fell short of money. It is costing a friggin ton of money. I am going to get pictures up of everything tomorrow I need to go to bed this morning. If you want to pay with paypal you must include the fees. All my reference are in my signature minus a few I forgot about. More things I forgot about will be added when I add pictures.

Absolutely positively no exceptions under any circumstance will any trades be considered so do not clutter my thread and/or my PM box with offers.

I have three RE Audio XXX 12's they are all Dual 2's. Two of them are fresh recones never seen power. I will get them on the DMM to prove they are good.

$375 shipped for the two fresh ones and $325 shipped for the one that is currently in my truck, it was reconed about two months ago.

I have two IA 20.1's both work just fine one of them have a small scratch on it, they both look good, like I said I will get pictures. - $400 shipped a piece. SOLD

US Amps MD42 4 channel bought it new 2 years ago so it - $175 shipped.

Eclipse AVN5500 Double Din Nav Headunit, I will include the iPod adapter, Sirius box, and window mounted Sirius Antenna I also have the newest 08 Nav disc for it for, it will come with everything it came with new - $550 shipped

CROSSFIRE EQ CFQ5.2 - used for a couple of months - $60

I will call the MD42 somewhere between pending and sold as of right the minute if there is such a thing.

Is nobody interested in the crossfire equalizer thing?? It worked pretty good, just like this one pictured in the link below. $60 shipped.

http://item.express.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ExpressItem&item=130241753702&FROM_MERCHANDIZING=1QQssPageNameZKP_Merch_CLOSED_ITEM_SIMILAR_LINK

I am going to get rid of my truck after the wedding because we don't have a boat any more so I am just going to start fresh. That is really the last thing left I will get pictures the next time my truck is around.

Anyone want an 05 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab 4x4 42k miles, $16,500 since I am selling everything else lol. Not till Oct, told her I would wait until then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.