SOLD FS: JL 300/4, JL 10" W6v2, eD nine.5

MrDave
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hello everyone, selling off some equipment I have zero use for.

The JL equipment was bought directly from a dealer, by me, and the eD amp was bought from eD directly, by me.

The JL 300/4 and W6v2's are only a year old, and don't even have 20 hours of usage. The W6's were powered by a JL 500 (which I might sell), so they were never pushed hard. Either way, I don't listen to my bass all that loud. Basically, they are nearly new.

As for the eD amp, it was used for about a year in a different car. All this stuff should still have warranty left. I would have put up a photo of the eD, but it is in storage. I totally forgot about it until a friend asked me if he could have it, and I said no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. It is totally flawless as well.

Prices:

JL W6's, $185 each.

JL 300/4, $195.

eD nine.5, $265...Pending Sale

I feel these are fair prices. All of the stuff is in nearly prestine condition, with a year+ of warranty left.

Items are located in NY with me, and the preferred payment is money orders. PayPal has fees, and has too many horror stories.

The buyer will cover shipping, and insurance is your option.

Thanks.

jl3004ra5.jpg

jlw6v2tr1.jpg

Not taking trades currently, sorry. If I got something else of equal value, then I would just have to sell that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Offers are always welcome.

Thank you. All the prices are pretty fair. Mind you, this stuff really is like new, with warranty too! Someone help a brother out!

W6's for $195, that's a great price too. And they are nearly new with warranty. You folks are going to make me go to egay again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.