Minnesota
Item(s) for Sale:

1) PQ8

2) PQ8

3) P100

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1) In great shape, few flaws here and there

2) Missing one mounting bracker, has a little rust, few nics

3) Has a few flaws, comes with all screws etc.

Great amps that work flawlessly

Price:

1) $55

2) $55

3) $55

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included in price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

003-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

For anyone considering these, there are cables available on ebay as well. They will work fine even though they are 6 channel cables. Also these amps are extremely clean and will produce as much volume as amps that are rated much higher in power than these.

I do not know if they are or not. The manual does not state that you can. You know Rick? ^^^^ . Or anyone for that matter haha

I know it s a FS thread and maybe I should route this post to another forum.

I am contemplating these amps...but...

Since I have a factory BMW HU, I would need a LOC, with these specific amp(s), correct?

Basically.....HU to LOC via OEM speaker cables...... LOC to "fancy" A/D/S/ DIN cable .... ??? And then the Fancy A/D/S/ DIN cable into the amp....

However, I'm currently running the factory HU to a cheap crutchfield amp without a LOC. I was informed by connecting my HU to the amps speaker level inputs I did not need to use a LOC.

Again, sorry for the questions. If anything...Courtesy bump!

Yeah, as long as your amp has speaker level inputs you do not need a LOC. The ADS amps do not have this so you will need some sort of LOC, or oem integration signal processor etc. So you are correct, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...