3 nightshade 15s in a pathfinder

Whats it meter?
I seen a 145 in the vid....gotta be louder than that from the looks of it?
i think that was me if i remember correctly:( although i did hit a 146 something that night. i need another battery or two and some more bracing. only running a single red top right now. and those were brand new recones with maybe an hour of music on 'em.

and yea, i thought my 2 were loud. 3 was just crazy.

your box building skills impress me. looks clean as hell.

i think that was me if i remember correctly:( although i did hit a 146 something that night. i need another battery or two and some more bracing. only running a single red top right now. and those were brand new recones with maybe an hour of music on 'em. and yea, i thought my 2 were loud. 3 was just crazy.

your box building skills impress me. looks clean as hell.
i got the vid of u doing the 146.1...i will post it on here later

u have alot more in ur current setup teen. u was just sandbaggin that night cuz u wanted to be eazy on the new recones

teen lookin at ur sig u should be alot louder teh 146 i would hope has anyone tried the nightshades in a bigger box then 3 cubes
he does have alot more in his setup...he was sandbagging that night...the 146 was sealed at the glass @ 43hz and the subs were barely moving...so he most definitly has more to go...he was just being careful

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.