3 Enclosure builds for locals

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fiercetimbo17
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
dallas
Well, its been a while since i have made a thread, most likely because I **** at taking pictures as you will discover. I had to build 3 boxes today, so pictures were not really my priority.

First one is for a 15" BL with 2 4 in aeros out of birch.

I have a router but i forgot to cut the hole before glueing the side and with the recessed side the jasper jig would have been difficult, so i free handed them with a jig saw so they are not perfect.

DSC02789.jpg

There is also a window brace inside the box, no pictures of that. Here it is finished and carpeted.

DSC02795.jpg

DSC02797.jpg

Next is for a newer mustang, wanted to keep as much trunk space as possible so this wedges in the back of the trunk. Its for 2 p1's 1.88 cubes tuned to 30 hz

Dont have the aero ports in yet so im stuck here.

DSC02786.jpg

DSC02798.jpg

Next is a box for a 13w7, 3.88 cubes tuned to 22 hz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif with a kerfed port everyone loves so much. The overhang is intentional this is going to a fully built trunk of a cobalt im doing and has a beauty plate that will cover it, but it still has a point.

Its going to be black suede with a gloss white port.

DSC02791.jpg

Port just primed, need to sand some spots, as well as sand off some extra glue.

DSC02801.jpg

The 4 screws you see are for the double baffle behind the kerf.

Yea im going to put pics of whole build when i finish it, maybe sunday.

Im redoing the whole interior in suede pretty much, already molded the tweets into the a pillar and built some door pods. Trunk will be the dub7 in this box with a beauty panel over it that should look pretty cool. And he has 2 rainbow Ipaul's i flushed in the floor which is also going to be black suede.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.