3 amps 2 woofers

JL amps are not strappable. I would like to see some pics of this guys equipment, to even believe he has this stuff in the first place.

Pictures are coming soon, soon as i learn how to post them. i actually have the 3 jl's on 2 D9 diamond woofers 2 alpine 1507 on mids & highs & another alpine 757 on my kick panels.

Pictures are coming soon, soon as i learn how to post them. i actually have the 3 jl's on 2 D9 diamond woofers 2 alpine 1507 on mids & highs & another alpine 757 on my kick panels.
You obviously don't have the three JL amps on the DAT D9s or else you'd not be asking us how to connect the wiring.

You might own them but apparently none of it is currently being used.

To answer your original question, however, now that I have confirmation that JL Audio's amps are not strappable you have one too many 1000/1s going here.

Hook one D9 to each 1000/1 and sell the third one to recoup some of your wasted money.

As far as posting pictures if you have them uploaded to your computer then use one of the many available free image hosting sites, create an account, and upload the pics to the hosting service. Then use the link(s) that will be provided to you once the pics are uploaded and post them on the forum.

There are multiple free image hosting sites - three off the top of my head are PhotoBucket, ImageShack, and TinyPic.

The last one of those three doesn't even require that you have an account //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

it actually is hooked up i was having problems with clipping so i was looking for different options. i dont know how to post pics but i can email them. email me @ capt7019@aol.com and i'll email pics back to you.

yeah those amps aren't strappable....... DO you have the RCA output from one run into the other three? Only way i could see what you are talking about....

Explain exactly how you have it wire and someone here can help you..........what did you do run the speaker terminals from each amp to a terminal where the speakers are wired up?

doesn't make much sense.....If you have it hooked up all crazy like that then i assume the protection light is coming on, which light is coming on?

jason

the way my installer explained he has a pos. from one amp neg. from the middle amp and pos. and neg. from the master amp. it hits, as long as i dont crank it real loud while sitting there when i'm driving no problem. pics posted

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.