3.5" speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

budahbuddy803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Aiken, SC
there is a very long story behind all of this but... i am about to drive a 1989 cutlass calais for a couple of months until i can get a nice new reliable car. there is a spot for 3.5" speakers on the dash and i want to throw some coaxils in there while i drive it. would there be a noticeable between say these two?

jl

kicker

I will probably get those kickers inless you guys think i would be able to tell the difference? I figure they are so small i wouldnt really be able to tell a difference in SQ i dont want to spend any more than $50 on them and they will be rna off of my HU

I had some of the older kicker ds35's a while back, I liked them alot, I think I paid like 45 or 50 for them at a shop. I don't have experience w/ the JL tr's and I have am not basing an opinion on JL, but I haven't heard much good out of the tr's. They may be great, I don't know, I would go w/ the kickers if you don't have a way to listen to both sets.

yeah but i dont have a credit card so i cant get an ebay account and neither of my parents shop online. I mean im sure i could find someone i knew with an account that would order for me, but thats too long. This car has no speakers in it and i cant go without music. I installed my sub and amp and all i need for my HU in the wiring harness so after i get that tomarrow i will have lots bass with no music.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.