3 18" MTs in a sierra

Updated scores after some tuning ...

dbs.jpg

62hz ... starting a rebuild today... got to get louder //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Louder than a 157.3? SPL is like crack to some people, eh?
haha ya... i rebuilt the port and lost a little.. im going to do aomething crazy this time.. might have some pics in about a week.. lol

This box isn't getting loud enough at the head rest, so I think he's building for that now...good luck.
ya.. i messed wirh rhe box a little and hit 153.1 at the headrest which is respectable so i can always go back to that box if need be

So you have a burp box and a daily box ?

How you like those D9's ? havn't used mine yet.

Whats total Dimensions on the box ? Looks as big as my Warden box.

Truck looks good

So you have a burp box and a daily box ?How you like those D9's ? havn't used mine yet.

Whats total Dimensions on the box ? Looks as big as my Warden box.

Truck looks good
Ya i have something in between.. i pound it daily and do decent numbers.. not going to win at finals anytime soon but its nice to compete with some of those guys who tow their **** and can only burp then i can drive off jammin... old box was 15^3 this one is more like 13.2^ .. working on doing a wall now.. D9s are great so far... only getting about 12kw out of them right now but im about to go to a 16V system for bigger numbers so i will have to clamp them and check it when i get to it... thanks for the comment

****, boxes dont look that big lol. My Warden box is 9.37 before displacement. Im running my D9 on .5 ohms before rise so im hoping to see something decent out of it. I might compete with it but if i dont do too much then im not chasing numbers much right now. Im about to buy 2 trucks and start a landscaping company. Priorties lol.

Are you looking to break 160 ? and why RE if you dont mind me asking ?

pics of your amp hookup? I understood how you done it with 3 subs and 2 amps but i'd much rather see the pics to confirm lol.

pics of your amp hookup? I understood how you done it with 3 subs and 2 amps but i'd much rather see the pics to confirm lol.
its all out right now.. truck is stripped working on the wall... but just run a jumper from neg of one amp to neg ofother.. set one to master and one to slave.. all pos speaker wires to positive of MASTER and NEGATIVE wired to POSITIVE of SLAVE.. ruc one RCA from master to slave .. sorry no pics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.