3 18" MTs in a sierra

Looks nice. So it seem louder than the two.
ya man i came home from college worked till 3 am thurs fri sat night redoing the box and redoing my batts and got it wired up sat night and it wasnt doing right and iw as pissed and tired so i got up sun morning refreshed and went back through the wiring and got it fixed and turned my cd player up a little over half and from my naked ear it sounded a few dbs higher.. i play it a ton so i can tell pretty well just by listening but i will get it micd this weekend.. have to redo my back doors finish the box and get a new angle iron frame for this one since this box is a different size and hopefully get it tested fri and get some new pics... the few i have just dont do it justice... hopefully a vid so come back and check it out sun/monday ish...

****in sick
thanks man.. its nice to get some compliments when you put so much time into something.. between the 3 setups i have had there is no telling how many hundred hours i have spent on this thing.. im getting it in the right direction now though... got good equipment now its just getting my electrical up to par so i can wire it down a little more.. get closer to 14,000 watts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

got some resin the box last night.. got new angle iron rack built today.. starting to rain but ima try to get the top on it and get it in the truck and i will post pics tonight

Dunno if anyone said anything about it already but how are the 2 MTs with cooling working with the MT with no cooling? Noticed 2 of them had the black topplates.

dont know yet.. just burped it for first time tonight at 10:30pm... and yes i live in town.. uploading pics now

alright new pics up.. havent done any tuning and only burped it about 3 times cuz its after 10pm in town.. so not sure if im even burping right note yet but we will see tom.. this number was in the floor on 57hz... LONG day

very nice build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, might give me some ideas of what to do with my truck once i get the money lol

very nice build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, might give me some ideas of what to do with my truck once i get the money lol
dont getstarted.. lol.. i would have killed myself yesterday if i knew what was going to go down today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

dont getstarted.. lol.. i would have killed myself yesterday if i knew what was going to go down today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif
haha well worth the hard work though and time sacrificed if any

theres no tellin how many hundred hours on this **** build.. everything i touched today broke.. after i talked myself out of sucide i considered throwing the box in the street and running over it.. went through 2 laptops trying to install termlab , 1 router, 1 nail gun, 1 router bit and the **** on/off rain and i just had one piece to put on the top of that box.. that rebuilding the rack to support the box, and dynamatting one back door took about 9 hours :S .. ridiculous

theres no tellin how many hundred hours on this **** build.. everything i touched today broke.. after i talked myself out of sucide i considered throwing the box in the street and running over it.. went through 2 laptops trying to install termlab , 1 router, 1 nail gun, 1 router bit and the **** on/off rain and i just had one piece to put on the top of that box.. that rebuilding the rack to support the box, and dynamatting one back door took about 9 hours :S .. ridiculous
and the next morning the tablesaw.. and after all that i lost .2 in headrest but gained 2dB in floor..hmm.. going to tune a little lower.. maybe 50... i will get a vid.. got finals mon and tues then i got 2 weeks off..

not doing good enough at the headrest.. i think im tuned too high.. If anyone knows more then me feel free to chime in.. @45hz i hit 151.5 @ headrest, 152.5 on glass, and 153.6 in floor all @ 1 ohm.. now im running at .6 tuned @ 57hz and doing 151.3@ headrest, 153.9 on glass, and 155.5 in floor... i havent 45ed the back wall so im going to do it with resin cuz that box was a ***** getting in there and i will see how much it drops my tuning, then i will try building a plug/center brace for the port and see where that drops it to and do some tuning there.. If anyone has any ideas to get louder at the headrest pm me.. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.