3 12INCH SUBS THAT WILL ROCK MY 6.5 cu ft. ENCLOSURE!?!?!

Participant count
  • Participant list

CivicNOS
10+ year member

OK GUYS, I GOTTA KNOW, WHAT 12 INCH SUBS WILL ROCK MY ENCLOSER THE MOST, ITS A 6.5 CU FT. ENCLOSER WITH A VENTED 14.5 INCH SPL PORT ON THE TOP, ITS WELL MADE AND SEALED EXCELLENT. JUST TELL ME WHAT SUBS WILL ROCK THE MOST, IM GOING TO PUT IT IN THE BACK OF MY HONDA CIVIC IN THE TRUNK, THINK IT WILL FIT? BUT ANYWAY, WHAT SUB ROCKS THE MOST, WHERE TO GET IT AND THE PRICE, BY THE WAY IM GONNA PUT 3 OF THEM IN THE BOX. SO....THANKS A LOT.

Strongly reccomend the Adire Audio Shiva.

Originally it was designed as a home theatre model, however has recently had an enormous impact on the car audio scene with its impressive output. This is the woofer that went head to head with the Audiomobile EVO and had considerably greater Xmax than the EVO. The difference is listed here:

Adire Shiva 480 3.18 cm Xmax(actual) 1.530 99.2

Audiomobile EVO 2212S4 460 2.8cm Xmax (actual) 1.288 97.7

$125.00 shipped for the Shiva

Check out http://www.adireaudio.com

MidSizeShivaFrontBW.jpg

They arent about looks- obviously- but they are about performance!

Take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.