3-12" DB Drive WD's almost brand new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutnbutcustm
10+ year member

IM OLD
Spring,TX.
Item(s) for Sale: 3-12" DB Drive WD woofers dual 2 ohm vc

Item(s) Description/Condition: 9/10 no holes or burnt coils have only used to break them in and one show for street beat.

Price: $200.00+shipping each or $500.00+shipping for all 3

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: buyer pays actual shipping and i will ship any way the buyer wants except UPS, I will not use them under any circumstances.

Item Pictures:
20120919_235433_zps8769c6c3.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
ok cool, i had the 15 which i sold not to long ago. got down low low with no problems . you will be very happy . and if you ever want to get rid of them let me know
do like 15''s but i think i can squeeze 3-12''s in..i'll let u know if i do.thanks

Sorry but if he sells them I would prolly be the new owner, when I seen the link I was excited until I seen they sold lol. Trust me Jes those subs will have no problem hittin the low 20hz range aslong as you have a good enclosure and a big amp 5000rms+ atleast. Hey jes why not run a monster 18" then you only have to deal with 1 sub. Russ

do like 15''s but i think i can squeeze 3-12''s in..i'll let u know if i do.thanks

did the 1-18'' thing.these caught my eye and they are beastly.i have more options with 3-12's also.yeah i'll def have a huge amp.above 5k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...