2nd batt help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm gonna get the xs power ds680 but I noticed they say for 1000w systems. My amp is 1500 watts so it should be good right? I just wanna let the amp get full power. Only 95 amp alt.
if this is going to be a secondary battery in back by the amp, the Xs d680 will be fine... but for the price you can get a stronger battery.

my friend/teammate is selling some C&D 75ah batteries for $100 shipped which is a really good price for these and will be more then enough and give you some head room. I bought one from him and its in good condition and works well

if this is going to be a secondary battery in back by the amp, the Xs d680 will be fine... but for the price you can get a stronger battery.
my friend/teammate is selling some C&D 75ah batteries for $100 shipped which is a really good price for these and will be more then enough and give you some head room. I bought one from him and its in good condition and works well
Well thanks ill look into that

id also look into getting a bigger alt.
for just 1500 rms he wont need a bigger one. if he does the big 3(if not already done) and adds a 2nd battery to help he should be fine. ive ran more power then that with a stock alt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.