2k rms amp for under $400?

he wants a 2k amp. I would rather have 1600-1700 of Sundown power then Hifonics and Audiopipe garbage
I wouldnt... cuz I bet once he cranks the gains to try and have enough power he would be clipping the signal and it wouldnt matter what amp he had... It sounds to me like you have some brand biases? lol

I wouldnt... cuz I bet once he cranks the gains to try and have enough power he would be clipping the signal and it wouldnt matter what amp he had... It sounds to me like you have some brand biases? lol
Im quality biased. What the heck is he trying to power? 2 T3 15's?

Gain is like a bass boost controller yo! More the better.

true but i dont think he would get that much power after rise right?
i dont know his final ohm load, but at 1ohm the V1's were tested by sundown on Big 3, upgraded Walmart battery and it did GREAT! Like 1600+ off the top of my head at 14v

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.